The regulatory body responsible for the issuing of Vanuatu forex licences and monitoring financial services activities is the Vanuatu Financial Services Commissions, also known as the VFSC. The Vanuatu regulator was established to provide a regulatory framework for all financial service providers including forex regulation from rule making and investigatory practices, to powers of enforcement and ensuring statutory conditions are met.
The Dealers In Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP 70] allows for the regulation and oversight of forex trading in Vanuatu. A Vanuatu ‘Securities License’ allows the broker to buy, sell, trade securities such as forex, commodities, futures, shares, bonds, options and managed a portfolio of investments for and on behalf of clients.
We will manage your application for trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities from VFSC, and our services include VFSC regulatory application fees, governmental fees, regulatory consulting and legal fees.
The capital requirement for a Securities Licence holder, essentially a ‘market maker’, is VUV 5 million which is about USD 50,000.
Regulations do not require a physical presence other than the incorporation and administration of a Vanuatu international company. We will do the company formation and provide a registered office and secretarial services.
The experience and qualifications of personnel constitute one of the most important elements of a successful application. We will help ensure you meet the qualifications and requirements necessary to be approved by the regulator.
The following submissions are required for authorized persons associated with the applicant, all directors and officers, shareholders and ultimate beneficiary owners.
- Resume or CV outlining experience in forex brokerage activities and qualifications .
- Notarized copies of passport.
- Proof of residential address.
- Original bank references.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- Declaration of no history of bankruptcy.
Receive a comparison of the most popular forex broker licence jurisdictions with requirements and costs!
The regulator requires you to disclose most all aspects and details of your business. Our business is to ensure you meet the regulator's requirements, and we will review what you currently have or complete what is needed for you.
- Business and Financial Plan
- Supervisory and AML/CTF Manuals
- KYC of beneficial owners, directors, controllers and affiliates
- Proof of Professional Indemnity Insurance
All licensed brokers are required to have an AML/CFT Compliance Officer. Reporting is required every quarter and annually to the Regulator. We offer our services and staff to ensure you comply with regulations.
We have many solutions to serve your banking needs including an operating account, client segregated funds accounts and merchant banking. Using us will ensure safe and secure banking options catering to forex brokers.
We will help you establish the institutional relationships you need to build a successful business such as institutional relationships with liquidity providers and prime brokers.
When you engage with us, our scope of service covers all of the aspects you need in order to get your forex broker licence:
- Provision of regulatory guidance
- Company incorporation
- Approved Person’s fit and proper tests - Employing local directors, officers and staff
- Establishing an office
- Facilitating bank accounts
- Introduction to accountant and auditor relationships
- Management and supervision of the application
- Preparation of all client-facing legal documents including client business terms and disclosures
- Completing the business plan, compliance manuals, employment and outsourcing agreements
1 to 3 months.
Call +1 415 528 2002, if you want to talk to us now,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Kingdom: Offshore Services Group Limited, 60 New Broad St, London New Zealand: Offshore Services Limited, 13 Liverpool St, Epsom, Auckland Bahamas: Offshore Services (Bahamas) Limited, SeaSky Ln, Sandyport, Nassau